Apr 16, 2021
Hon. Ramona See (Ret.) to Speak at the Virtual Spring Meeting of the ABA’s Trial Tort and Insurance Practice Section (TIPS)
Hon. Ramona See (Ret.), a neutral with ADR Services, Inc., will speak on a panel discussion at the Virtual Spring Meeting of the American Bar Association’s Trial Tort and Insurance Practice Session (TIPS).
Topic: “Has the COVID Pandemic Changed the Courtroom Forever?”
The COVID pandemic has forced courts to rethink their practices, policies and procedures. Some judges love remote hearings, other hate them, and most believe that jury trials present particular challenges when conducted remotely. Regardless of your viewpoints, we expect the issues and solutions spawned by the pandemic will outlast the current emergency and substantially transform civil litigation even after the courtrooms are safe. Judges throughout the country and experts share their experiences.
- Kirsten Castaneda, Alexander Dubose & Jefferson LLP, Dallas, TX
- Hon. Sherri A. Lyndon, District Judges, U.S. District Court for the District of South Caroline, Florence, SC
- Hon. Alan Albright, District Judge, U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas, Waco, TX
- Hon. Ramona See, Ret. Judge, Superior Court of Los Angeles County, Torrance, CA
- Hon. Linda Bell, Chief Judge, Eighth Judicial District of Clark County, Nevada, Las Vegas, NV
- Hon. Heather Welch, Judge, Marion Superior Court & the Indiana Commercial Court, Indianapolis, IN