ALL OFFICES OPEN
First and foremost, we want to sincerely thank you for your patience and loyalty during this challenging time.
At ADR Services, Inc., the health and safety of our clients, neutrals, and staff are our first priority. We want you to feel safe and comfortable while you are here. Our offices have adopted a number of safety measures recommended by the County Departments of Public Health and the CDC to help slow the spread of Covid-19, including the following:
- Attendees must pre-register to ensure at least a 50% reduction in capacity
- Social Distancing protocols are followed in open spaces and conference rooms
- Reminder signage posted to encourage social distancing and proper hygiene
- Requiring face coverings throughout the office
- Providing hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes
- Increasing the frequency and magnitude of cleanings
- Hospital grade air purifiers placed in common areas
- Assigned seats to comply with social distancing requirements
- Providing individually packaged lunches, snacks and beverages
- Monitoring employee and neutral health
Additional details about these measures can be found on the following link. ADR Services, Inc. Safety Measures
In addition, we continue to offer virtual dispute resolution services through Zoom Video Conferencing for a completely remote experience or a hybrid approach, with some parties attending in person and others attending remotely. To date, ADR Services, Inc. has conducted over 1,000 matters via Zoom since the various ‘Stay-at-Home’ Orders were enacted in March. We invite you to review our Virtual Dispute Resolution Guidelines on the following link:
ADR Services, Inc. Virtual Dispute Resolution Guidelines
We love serving our clients and look forward to welcoming you to our offices soon.
ADR Services, Inc.’s mission is to provide the highest level of quality, integrity, and efficiency in dispute resolution services
by offering an outstanding group of mediators, arbitrators, referees, and private judges, combined with superior case management.