Stacie Feldman Hausner, Esq. joins ADR Services, Inc. after 20 years of being a lawyer, specializing in high-stakes litigation for both plaintiffs and defendants.
As a lawyer, Stacie litigated business and commercial cases (including breach of contract and business torts), personal injury cases (including catastrophic injury and wrongful death), construction defect cases, entertainment cases, employment cases, malpractice cases (including medical and legal), and insurance coverage cases.
She received an LL.M. in Dispute Resolution from the Straus Institute at Pepperdine University and is an Adjunct Professor teaching mediation there.
She has mediated hundreds of cases for the Los Angeles Superior Court, the Department of Consumer and Business Affairs, the Department of Fair Employment and Housing, and the Center for Conflict Resolution.
Stacie is known for effectively settling cases with a calm, friendly, and patient demeanor and a keen understanding of legal issues.
- ADR Services, Inc., Mediator
- Superior Court of California, County of Los Angeles, Mediator
- Department of Consumer and Business Affairs, Mediator
- Department of Fair Employment and Housing, Mediator
- Center for Conflict Resolution, Mediator
- Adjunct Professor of Mediation, Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution
- Fogel Feldman Ostrov Ringler & Klevens
- Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp
- Extern to Hon. Stephen Reinhardt, United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution, LL.M. in Dispute Resolution
Recipient of 3 CALI awards – awarded for excellence in academics
- Boston University School of Law, J.D. Cum Laude
Executive Editor of The Law Review
- University of California, San Diego, B.A. Magna Cum Laude in Political Science
Graduated with Provost Honors
- Member, Association of Business Trial Lawyers
- Member, Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Member, Southern California Mediation Association
- Member, California State Bar
- Member, Santa Monica Bar Association